Cyber-criminals are now targeting LinkedIn users by scamming them into sharing their credentials by sending out mails claiming to be from the support team of the world’s largest professional networking firm, security software firm Symantec warned.
- Facebook Video vs. YouTube: Maximizing Results in the Evolving Video Landscape
- LinkedIn users are now being targeted by phishing mails
- QualityTime app shows how often you check social media and FREEZES phone to take a break
- Facebook worth $227bn to global economy in 2014
- Facebook Messenger can listen to voice clips sent